Pennridge Pediatrics we and our friendly staff offer all aspects of pediatrics medical services:
- Well child exams from birth to age 18
- Sports and camp physicals
- Pre-op physicals
- School and behavioral issues
- Acute and chronic illnesses
- Inpatient hospital care for our patients
What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a physician whose specific specialty is caring for children from birth to 18 years of age. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities, behavioral issues and the growth and development of children. Our goal is to help ensure that children grow into mentally and physical healthy, productive and happy adults.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Centers for Disease Control
Link to Medication Dosing for Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, and Diphenhydramine. Click here.
Resources for you
- Family Voices (local and international) www.familyvoices.org
- Your State Maternal and Child Health and Title V Programs (Title V supports children and families with particular needs https://mchdata.hrsa.gov/tvisreports
- Family to Family Resources Centers (lots of important information from families to families) www.medicalhomeinfo.org/downloads/docs/MHCCPA-F2FHICSTemplateArticle.doc or call toll free (888) 835-5669
- National Center for Medical Home Implementation www.medicalhomeinfo.org or call (800) 433-9016 x-7621
- www.cdc.gov (for immunization information in all languages)
CRISIS HOTLINE NUMBERS:
- BUCKS COUNTY: Child: (877) 435-7709 | Adult: (800) 499-7455
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY: Child and Adult: (888) 435-7414
- GRANDVIEW HOSPITAL HAS WALK IN SERVICES
- NATIONAL SUICIDE HOTLINE | (800) 273-8255